- Increase your emotional availability at auditions
- Enhance your ability to utilize other training
- Access every emotion with ease
- Open up your emotional creativity
- Become aware of limiting habits
- Move through internal blocks
- Experience a technique that is universal, yet unique to each individual practitioner
For more information, please visit www.AlbaTechnique.com.
Go to the edge… Get to the center.
Patricia Angelin, founder of Alba Technique, is the first person in the United States to be certified to the highest level in Alba Emoting International as both an Actor and Master Teacher. She holds two BA degrees in Theater and Music, and an MA degree in Theatrical Theory & Criticism. A member of SAG-AFTRA, AEA, and Irish Equity, she has performed all over the world, from Vienna to London, New York to Los Angeles. (Well, maybe not ALL over the world–she has yet to play Borneo.) Also a published author, Patricia is the Literary Executrix for the Estate of renowned drama critic George Jean Nathan and also for his wife, actress Julie Haydon.
Currently at Alba Technique:
Tuesday 11-11:30AM followed by Alba Processing (w/ Coffee) 11:30-Noon
For those certified to Self Use only.
Small Group Class:
Group Applications Class:
Weekend Intensives in NYC:
On 3 Annual US Federal Holidays in Feb., Oct., and May.
Week-long Ireland Intensive:
2nd half of July Annually
Private sessions by appointment